Account Director (AD) is responsible for leading and managing the activities of the entire key accounts department. Besides, AD also takes care of the expansion of relationships that are strategically important, which would be the key accounts. AD has a consultative role for both internal account and financial activities and external concerns with the clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Account & Relation Management: 20%
- Focus strongly on key accounts with the direct support from the team leaders.
- Inspire, engage and guide our senior clients to understand and proceed with strategic and innovative solutions. Overseeing account management, contract negotiations and agreements in order to maximize profit.
- Direct Account team, monitor team performance and give guidance when needed.
- Develop a trusted professional relationship among other departments, third-party partner and with key accounts. Educating clients and managing their needs and expectations.
Planning & Execution Management: 30%
- Deliver brief with strong supportive and informative data prior the project. Deliver clear understanding about clients (thorough reviews, analyzes and evaluates the 4P and 3C). Develop expectations for the team. Partially tasked the lead strategic role in the account management department.
- Supervise client projects wholefully to ensure high successful rate of the project and delivery. Manage and forecast account financial activities.
- Plan team’s P&L (annual, quarterly and monthly P&L), monitoring, managing and ensuring the team’s delivery of the planned P&L target.
Quality Assurance and Operations: 20%
- Maintain projects and updates of project statuses. Ensuring task timeline is followed.
- Ensure the quality and best practices of the strategic thinking, proposals and creative briefs to be consistent with the master strategies
- Project quality assurance - testing and review of output and deliveries. Ensure campaigns stay ‘on strategy‘ during the lifecycle of the project.
People Development: 10%
- Lead by personal standard, supporting team execution and motivating them to develop themselves. Demonstrate ability to lead with a vision establishing a healthy working culture in the team.
- Develop and increase digital and big data capability for self and Account team.
- Keep other team members to stay on brand and on track.
New Business Development and PR: 10%
- In-dept direct involvement in the team, make a proactive effort to explore new business opportunities and develop new retaining Clients
- Deliver planning for PR activities to reinforce/maintain and build up company‘s image
- Oversee and develop expectation for all the pitches within the Account team
- Advocate Mango Digital core values to internal and external partners
Report to: Managing Director
Subordinates: Account Department (7-10 members)
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month salary, bonus scheme & ESOP package
Promotion: Group Account Director, Operations Director
- At least 5-7 years’ working experience in a Digital agency and 2-3 years in the AD position
- Strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management and project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Creative, innovative, flexible, strategic thinking
- High sense of judgement & responsibility
- Possesses high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics