ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take lead over all Planning stages, balance the creative side of the advertising agency and the business side of the client side.
- Implement the creative methodology of Mango Digital "Trendvertising" to consult clients.
- Come up with Communication plans to support and help the clients to enhance business performance. Mango Digital’s communication solutions don’t play alone as a specific plan of PR, Activation or Digital Advertising, the Planning Manager should be able to integrate communication plans but lead by digital.
- Put down directions for approach and guide the creative team/account team by creative brief. Fine tune to match with agreed approach. Consolidate deck and lead presentation.
- Overview and set up the effective KPIs for projects.
- Connect and work closely with the research team (Buzzmetrics, YouNet Media) for approach‘s data proven and consumer insights from social reports if any.
- Conduct the research queries to get more relevant insights for cracking the brief to solve clients’ problems.
- Consult clients on the ways for success communication methods by communication plan.
- Review and report campaigns to clients and take key learning for the next campaigns/plans.
- Use social tools and apply data effectively (social listening tools, influencer platforms, social analysis tools, etc...).
- Guide and lead case studies submissions of Mango Digital for Advertising Awards.
Data & Analytic Capability
- Understand YouNet Group products: Social listening tool, SocialTrend to guide direction for Social data team to collect data.
- Be able to work with the Customer Support team (team of YouNet Group) for issue related to SocialTrend dashboard.
- Lead/manage/coach to build up planning team following company policy and core competency: 2 Strategic Planners, 1 Social Data Analyst
- Advocate Mango Digital core values to internal and external partners.
- Deliver training and coaching to team members/company to enhance planning skills and knowledge
- Build up good collaborative attitudes with other departments and solve everyone’s difficulties; listening to team member difficulties and motivating them; giving recognition for good performance as well as managing poor performance.
- Work with BOM to build up working process for Planning team, execute and QC.
- Work with BOM to improve creative methodology and products/services of the company.
- Work with BOM to improve organizational structure and developing new business direction if any.
SUPERVISION GIVEN: Managing Director, Business Unit Heads
WORK RELATIONS :
- Mango Digital: Account, Creative, Media Dept, Business Unit Heads;
- Other Business Units in YouNet Group: YNM, Buzzmetrics, YouNet AM;
- YouNet Head Office: HR.
External: Clients, Third parties, KOL/KOC, Talent Representatives/agencies...
- Salary Package for 3 years
- 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building & Happy hours,...
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
PROMOTION: Business Unit Heads
- Experience in many industries such as: dairy, FMCG, F&B, insurance, smartphones, digital wallet, banking, electronics, home appliances, etc.
- Experience in building Brand and support Marketing strategy for Clients following popular marketing models to support business performance.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Be able to read & understand Social Listening Reports and apply in planning stage
- Be able to ensure the quality of campaigns from concept can be fully delivered in execution phases
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Working under ‘agency side‘ pressure
- Collaborative in teamwork
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Flexible and sustainable
- 7-10 years of experience in planning roles
- Brand Strategy Planning/Social Strategy Planning
- Digital background is a must
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Love to explore
- High sense of judgment & responsibility
- Possesses high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics